Monday, April 22, 2019

To Be A Little ...........



                                      To be a "little" is subjective


 

 To be a little is whatever you declare it so,
just as with any other sector of this vast
world of BDSM. What being a "Little" means
to me, is to curl up deep within yourself and
indulge in your truest form; that innocent, 
delicate, and warm softness bubbles up to
the surface, wrapping onto the reality it has
missed some time ago.




Though I must be completely honest, I was 
entirely unaware with it's existence just some
years ago --  my journey in this world is still
learning , yet in these past 5 years I have
learned so much about myself. Through self-
awareness I believe I am still learning to what
 it means to be a "little".





👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯

No comments:

Post a Comment